An insight into the behaviour, psychology and toolkit of your suppliers
What key points will the training cover?
- An in-depth look into the supplier’s world
– What makes the buyer attractive – from a supplier’s perspective?
– Why some customers are more attractive that others?
– What are the key drivers from a supplier’s perspective?
- Understanding the profile of a successful seller
– What does good look like?
– Irritators from a buyer’s perspective
– Managing the irritators to build relationships
– What makes them tick
- The supplier’s toolkit
– The belief cycle
– People buy people first
– Sales techniques, skills and models for moving buyers
– The selling process and tools for handling buyer objections
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the power of information and psychology in buyer/seller relationships
- Identify what motivates the sales people you deal with and the issues they see as important
- Confidently prepare for negotiations by setting strategies and tactics to meet your objectives throughout the procurement process
- Recognise the tools, tactics and conditioning statements made early in negotiations and have the skills to encourage suppliers to offer more favourable terms