Upon completion of this course, delegates will be equipped with:
- Day 1
- Understanding basic finance terminologies and financial performance KPIs.
- Budgeting and cost management in the Purchasing function – create an expenditure budget based on a previous year’s figures (incremental).,
- Evaluate various capital purchasing methods for investment decisions.
- Day 2
- Assess the total cost of ownership and apply appropriate modelling to reduce that cost where possible.
- Tools that can be used immediately to drive and logically motivate key procurement decisions .
- The ability to use a variety of sources, including industry data and cost breakdowns to influence and tailor specific negotiation targets.