Ensuring effective buyer-supplier relationships through your contracts
What key points will the training cover?
- The differences between contracts for goods and for services The form of the contract
- Terms and conditions – what are they?
- Commercial legal considerations
- Developing key contract clauses
- The differences between contracts for goods and for services
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the impact of effective contracts on buyer-supplier relationships
- Demonstrate knowledge of the key legal considerations when developing a contract
- Prepare a standard set of conditions and explain the use of key contracting terms
- Manage contract amendments effectively