Why you should earn the CLTD designation
- Gain recognition in the field as a logistics expert.
- Build credibility and set yourself apart from peers.
- Learn latest trends in global supply chain logistics.
- Impact your organization’s bottom line.
- Demonstrate logistics mastery of knowledge.
How to earn your CLTD
Eligible candidates must pass one exam, which reflects eight critical areas in logistics, transportation and distribution and are required to maintain the CLTD designation every five years.
CLTD Bundle Content
Module 1: Logistics Overview and Strategy
Module 2: Logistics Network Design BOOK
Module 3: Sustainability and Reverse Logistics
Module 4: Capacity Planning and Demand Management
Module 5: Order Management
Module 6: Inventory Management
Module 7: Warehouse Management
Module 8: Transportation
Module 9: Global Logistics Considerations