Why you should earn the CLTD designation
- Gain recognition in the field as a logistics expert.
- Build credibility and set yourself apart from peers.
- Learn latest trends in global supply chain logistics.
- Impact your organization’s bottom line.
- Demonstrate logistics mastery of knowledge.
How to earn your CLTD
Eligible candidates must pass one exam, which reflects eight critical areas in logistics, transportation and distribution and are required to maintain the CLTD designation every five years.
CLTD Bundle Content
- Logistics and Supply Chain Overview
- Capacity Planning and Demand Management
- Order Management
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Global Logistics Considerations
- Logistics Network Design
- Reverse Logistics and Sustainability