What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
• Identify common areas of resilience and vulnerability
• Use different tools and techniques to identify different risks and the most appropriate response
• Assess the risk and its impact on your organisation, project or contract and develop appropriate risk management strategies
• Create approaches to ensure risk is mitigated and ethical practice is adopted
What key points will the training cover?
• Benefits of risk management and the impact of inaction
• Risk identification and main categories of risk
• Risk management cycle
• Strategic risk planning
• Mitigation strategies